Atheists make for mad scientists
by L.d. Ablo
Do you know how to make a scientist mad? Try this some time. Go up to a scientist and say that you believe the natural evidence of creation supports a scientific inference of a creator. That is, explain that the abundant evidence of design in the universe and the world around you naturally leads you to believe there might be an intelligent designer. Unless you happen to find one who practices the scientific method objectively, you will succeed in provoking the wrath of certainty from a dogmatic person who will lecture you on the difference between “science” and “religion”.
You will, in fact, create a mad scientist.
Ha ha ha ha ha.
Oh, my servants, let me tell you one of my greatest kingdom secrets. I’ve succeeded in making “science” the new world religion by carefully cultivating the discipline of science and the persona of scientists as being “objective” arbiters of truth. Bias free, contemplating, rational minds inside humble bodies supporting white lab coats, dutifully doling out truth to the masses.
And my real triumph? I’ve changed the definition of “truth” so that in effect, the only truth permitted by ”science” and the new scientists must be, by definition, atheistic.
You don’t believe me? Then you have never tried to make a mad scientist.
Try it. You will see. And then do your own research into what “science” is today, and you will find that the new paradigm is that “science” must posit only “natural” explanations for natural phenomena.
And God is not natural.
So science today is forced by the elite establishments of academia to be unnaturally atheistic regardless of the evidence.
Did you know, my friends, that over 85% of the members of the United State’s National Academy of Sciences are atheists? And the atheists wonder openly how the other 15% got in…
FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING >>>
|Please show your support by sharing this post:|