21 Things That Apologists Need to Know
by Stephen Bedard
I’m thankful for the renewal of interest in apologetics in recent years. There has been an increase in apologetics organizations, academic apologetics programs and individual apologetics activity. These are exciting times for apologetics.
I have been reflecting on my own experience in apologetics and the things that I have learned. Here are twenty-one things that all apologists need to know.
- Some people do come to faith through apologetics.
- Apologetics is as important for strengthening Christians as it is for speaking to non-Christians.
- Apologetics is not a product of the enlightenment.
- You do not have to take people through the full journey of faith. Moving a person a little closer to Jesus is enough.
- The purpose of apologetics is not to win an argument.
- It is important to embrace a habit of lifelong learning.
- Study of apologetics is no replacement for a good knowledge of the Bible…
FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE >>>