Top 10 Apologetics “Tips” of the Year
by Sean McDowell
For the past two years, I have been tweeting an apologetics tip each day (well, at least most days). Here are the top 10 apologetics tips from 2016. Below are the top apologetics Tips from 2017 in descending order.
As you can see, some are tips for understanding and others are tips for practice. Many of these are from my book A New Kind of Apologist and others are simply from my research and experience. Enjoy!
10. Apologetics Tip of the Day: “Even though He doesn’t need us, God still loves us. Why? Love is not just what God does. It’s who He is.”
9. Apologetics Tip of the Day: “Have the courage to stand by your convictions, whether they are popular or not.”
8. Apologetics Tip of the Day: “Don’t pray for God to bless you today. Pray that God will make you a blessing to others.”
7. Apologetics Tip of the Day: “Gender dysphoria is psychological. Intersex is biological. Transgenderism is political.”
6. Apologetics Tip of the Day: “If a seeker is open to considering the claims of Christ, don’t give him/her an apologetics book first. Offer the Gospel of John…and then an apologetics book.”
FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE >>>