Weekend Apologetics Hit & Misc: Do Miracles Happen?
- Do Miracles Happen?: An Interview with Lee Strobel
- Are Moral Truths An Illusion?
- The Moral Character of the Christian Apologist with Dr. Douglas Groothuis
- Is Christianity Bad for Your Health?
- Who Decided Which Books Should Be in the Bible?
- Five Apologetics Lessons from the Writings of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Peering Through a Glass Darkly the Problem of Evil
- Has science proven Christianity wrong?
- Life under ISIS led these Muslims to Christianity
- Is Substitutionary Atonement Just a Type of “Cosmic Child Abuse” That Christians Came Up With in the Middle Ages?
- Apologetics: The dreaded comments section
- 1908 Writer Describes 21st Century with Amazing Accuracy!
Do you find these posts helpful and informative? Please CLICK HERE to leave a $5, $10, or $25 tip to help keep us going!
Kindle Deals in Christian Apologetics: This Week’s Top Ten Best-Sellers:
- Evidence for God: 50 Arguments for Faith from the Bible, History, Philosophy, and Science by William A. Dembski & Michael Licona $1.59
- A Practical Guide to Culture: Helping the Next Generation Navigate Today’s World by John Stonestreet & Brett Kunkle $0.79
- A Year with C. S. Lewis: Daily Readings from His Classic Works $1.99
- Darwin’s Doubt: The Explosive Origin of Animal Life and the Case for Intelligent Design by Stephen C. Meyer $1.99
- The Creator Revealed: A Physicist Examines the Big Bang and the Bible by Michael G. Strauss PhD $2.40
- The Missing Gospels: Unearthing the Truth Behind Alternative Christianities by Darrell Bock $0.99
- God vs. Chance: Which Is The Most Probable Explanation For Our Existence? by Rusty Entrekin $0.99
- The Case for Hope: Looking Ahead With Confidence and Courage by Lee Strobel $2.99
- Finding Truth: 5 Principles for Unmasking Atheism, Secularism, and Other God Substitutes by Nancy Pearcey $0.99
- That’s a Great Question: What to Say When Your Faith Is Question by Glenn Pearson $0.99